Skip to main content

CAMP MIZPAH 2010 SONGBOOK

LIGHT OF THE WORLD
G C G
You are the light of the world
G C D
You are the light of the world
G C G G/F# Em
So shine, shine, shine where you are
G C G
You are the light of the world

You are a city on a hill…
You are a candle in the dark…
You are a star in the night…


THE BUBBLE SONG
D G
Who is the King of the jungle? (uga uga)
D A
Who is the King of the sea? (bubbly bubbly…)
D G
Who is the King of the universe?
D A D
And who is the King of me?
D
His name is J-E-S-U-S (JESUS!)
A
He is the King of me
G
He is the King of the universe,
D A D
The jungle and the sea (bubbly bubbly)


SEEK YE FIRST
D G D
1. Seek ye first the kingdom of God
G D A
And His righteousness
D A G
And all these things shall be added
D G D A – D
Unto You Allelu, Alleluia

2. Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and the door be opened unto
you Allelu, alleluia

3. Man shall not live by bread alone,
But by every word
That proceeds from the mouth of
God Allelu, Alleluia

4. For God so loved the world that He haveHis only begotten Son
He who believes shall not perish
Allelu, Alleluia

BLESSED BE YOUR NAME
Matt Redman
(Verse 1)
G D Em
Blessed be Your name in the land that
CG
is plentiful. Where Your streams of
D C
abundance flow Blessed be Your name
G D C
And blessed be Your name when I'm
Em C
found in the desert place
G D
Though I walk through the wilderness
C
Blessed be Your name
G
Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise
G D Em
And when the darkness closes in, Lord
C
Still I will say
(Chorus)
G D
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Em C
Blessed be Your name
G D
Blessed be Your name of the Lord
Em C
Blessed be Your glorious name
(Verse 2)
G D
Blessed be Your name when the

Em C
sun's shining down on me
D
When the world's "all as it should be"
C
Blessed be Your name
G D Em
And blessed be Your name on the road
C
marked with suffering
G D
Though there's pain in the offering
C
Blessed be Your name
(Bridge)
G D
You give and take away
Em C
You give and take away
G D
My heart will choose to say
Em C
Lord, blessed be Your name

SHOUT TO THE LORD
Darlene Zschech
A E F#m E
My Jesus, My Savior, Lord there is none
D A D A
like you.All of my days I want to praise
G Bm E
the wonders of your mighty love,

My comfort, My shelter, tower of refuge
&strength let every breath all that I am, never cease to worship you

A F#m D E
Shout to the Lord all the Earth let us
A F#m D
sing, power and majesty praise


D F#m
to the king, mountains bow down and
D E
the seas will roar at the sound ofyour
F#mE F#mD
name, I sing for joy at the work of
E A F#m
your hands, forever I'll love you
D EAF#m
forever I'll stand, nothing compares to
D E A
the promise you have in me

Cebuano verse
Akong Jesus, Manluluwas, Dios wala kay sama. Tanang adlaw dayegon Ka,
kahibulungan Mong gugma
Akong tunhay’ng pasilongan
Tore ka nga kadangpan
Tanang ginhawa ug, kinatibok-an ko
W’ay hunong sa pagdayeg Kanimo

Magsinggit sa Dios kalibutan mag-awit
Gahum ug himaya dayegon ang Hari
Bukid ug dagat mangyukbo sa tingog
Sa Ngalan Mo O Dios

Mag-awit sa kalipay ‘ngod sa gugma Mo
Maghigugma Kanimo hangtud sa kahangturan
W’ay sama ang saad Mo nganhi Kanamo

BANGAW
A F#m
Samtang buhi ang tawo may paglaum
Bm E A
nga iyang makaplagan. Kang Jesus
F#m Bm
modangop bugtong paglaum niining
ED
kalibutan. Kon nangandoy ikaw’g tinuod
E D
ngakalinaw diha kang Jesus lamang
E D E
matagamtaman. Kon ikaw modangop
A
Kaniya.
E A AM7
Bisan may ulan adunay bangaw nga
Bm E
atong makit-an. Ang paglaum ug saad sa
D EA
Dios imongmakaplagan. Samtang buhi
A7Bm
ikaw O higala ang kaluwasan Nya
E
maangkonmo kini kon motugyan ka
A
Kaniya .
Kon nangita ikaw sa kinabuhi mo ug kamatuoran. Kang Jesus modangop
bugtong paglaum niining kalibutan.
Kon nangandoy ikaw’g tinuood nga kalinaw. Diha kang Jesus lamang matagamtaman kon ikaw modangop Kaniya.

REACH
Chorus
D A
Reach the world with love
D G
Reach the world with peace
D A
To young and old, to rich and poor
D G
The captives and the free
D A
Reach the world with truth
D G
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
D A
God reached out to us
G A D
And so now we are reaching out
v.1
G D
Peter stepped out of the boat
A D
Walking on the mighty wave
G D
But when he started sinking
A
Jesus’ hand did save

G D
We’re walking in a stormy world
A D
It’s crashing all around
G D
But Jesus reaches out to us
A
And He never lets us down, and now
we can…
v.2
Jesus reached out His arms
On the cross one stormy day
But when the Sunday sun arose
The stone was rolled away
We’re walking in a stormy world
But we need not be afraid
The power of that Easter love
It reaches us today, and now we can …

THEY’LL KNOW WE ARE CHRISTIANS
Intro: Gm7 to C riff: then D9

Gm7 riff C Gm7 C Gm7 C
We are one in the Spirit, We are one in
Gm7
the Lord
Cm7 Gm7 C Gm7
We are one in the Spirit, We are one in the Lord,
Cm7 Gm7 C Gm7
And we pray that all unity may one
day be restored.
C Eb F
And they’ll know we are Christians
Gm7 Cm7
by our love, by our love,Yes
Eb F-9 6th Gm7 C they’ll know we are Christians by our
Gm7 D9
love

We will walk with each other, We will walk hand in hand.
We will walk with each other, We will walk hand in hand.
Together we’ll spread the news that God is in the land.
And they’ll know we are Christians
by our love, by our love,
Yes they’ll know we are Christians by our love.
We will work with each other, We will work side by side.
We will work with each other, We will work side by side.
And we’ll guard each man’s dignity, and save each man’s pride.
And they’ll know we are Christians
by our love, by our love,
Yes they’ll know we are Christians by our love.

All praise to the Father, from whom all things come.
And all praise to Christ Jesus, His only Son.
And all praise to the Spirit, who makes us one.
And they’ll know we are Christians
by our love, by our love,
Yes they’ll know we are Christians by our love.

I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER (Martin Smith)
Verse:
G Em
Over the mountains and the sea,
C
Your river runs with love for me,
D
and I will open up my heart

G
and let the Healer set me free.
Em
I'm happy to be in the truth,
C
and I will daily lift my hands:
D
for I will always sing of when

Your love came down.
Chorus:
G D
I could sing of Your love forever,
Em C
I could sing of Your love forever,
G D
I could sing of Your love forever,
Em C
I could sing of Your love forever,
Bridge
Am G
Oh, I feel like dancing - hey yeaah
Am G
it's foolishness I know;
Am G
but, when the world has seen the light,
C G
they will dance with joy,
C D
like we're dancing now.


YOU ARE SO GOOD TO ME
Waterdeep
G
You are so good to me
C
You heal my broken heart

G C
You are my Father in Heaven. (2x)
Chorus:
G C
You are beautiful my sweet sweet song
G C
You are beautiful my sweet sweet song
G C
You are beautiful my sweet sweet song
G - C
I will sing again
G
You ride upon the clouds
C
You lead me to the truth
G C
You are the Spirit inside me. (2x)
Chorus
G - C
Bridge:
D C G
You are my strong melody
D C G
You are my dancing rhythm
D C G
You are my perfect rhyme
Em D
And I want to sing forever
Chorus
G - C
G
You poured out all your blood
C
You died upon the cross

G C
You are my Jesus who loves me. (2x)
Chorus
Bridge
G - C
G C
You are my Father in Heaven
G C
You are the Spirit inside me
G C
You are my Jesus who loves me

MOUNTAIN TOP
A E E
I love to sing and I love to pray, worship
A A
the Lord most everyday. I go to the
E E
temple and Ijust want to stay to hide
A
from thehassle and the world and its ways
A E Dm7
And I love to live on the mountain top
C#m7 F# E
fellowshipping with the Lord. I love to stand on
F#m E
the mountain top ‘cause I love to feel my Spirit
A E
soar. But I’ve got to come down from the
F#m C#m7
mountain top to the people in the valley below, or they’ll never know that they

A
can go to the mountain of the Lord
(mountain of the Lord … of the Lord 2x)

Praising the Father is a good thing to do worship the Trinity in Spirit and truth. But if we worship all of the time, there will be no one to lead the blind.

I am not saying that worship is wrong. Worship is more than just singing a song. It’s all that you say and everything that you do. It’s letting God’s Spirit live through you.

SI HESUS ANG AKING MUSIKA
A Am D
Ako’y umaawit noon, ngunit hindi para
E C#m
sa Iyo Panginoon. Pagkat ‘di ko alam
F#mD
kung anong kahulugan. Sa aki’y mandi’y
E
walang kabuluhan.
A Am
Ngayon ang musikang hatid, nagmumula
D E C#m
sa puso ko itong awit. Papuri ko’y sa Iyo
F#m D
pagkat tinubos ako. Kaya’t awitin ko’y sa
ED E C#m-F#m
Iyo.Si Hesus ang aking musika.
Bm EAA7
Nagbibigay sigla sabawat titik at nota.
D E E C#m-F#m D
Si Hesus ang aking musika sa aki’y
C#m
nagsasaad na ang bawat awitin na si
D E A
Kristo’y buhay sa akin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AYAW KABALAKA

ANG WALI SA IBABAW SA BUNGTOD Mateo 6:24-34 Kadaghanan sa mga tawo maguol ug mabalaka. Nagahunahuna sila: “Aduna bay atong igo nga pagkaon? Aduna ba kitay ikabisti?” Usa ka adlaw didto sa bungtod, si Jesus miingon ngadto sa katawhan: “Ayaw kamo pag-ingon, ‘Unsay atong kan-on? O unsay atong imnon? O unsay atong ikabisti?’ ”. Siya miingon: “Tan-awa ang mga langgam. Ginapakaon sila sa inyong langitnong Amahan. Dili ba labaw pa man kamog bili kay kanila?” “Nganong mabalaka man kamo bahin sa bisti?” Si Jesus miingon. “Tan-awa ang mga bulak—giunsa nila pagtubo. Wala sila magbudlay, ni magkalinyas alang sa bisti. Apan bisan pa si Hari Solomon ang labing maayong mamisti, wala gani makabisti maingon sa unsa niining mga bulaka.” “Kon ingon niini nga gibistihan sa Dios ang mga bulak, dili ba kamo labaw pa Niyang pagabistihan?” nangutana si Jesus, “Ang mga bulak dali rang mamatay. Gihigugma kamo sa Dios labaw pa niining mga bulaka.” “Busa, ayaw na kamo pagkabalaka,” miin

SI DANIEL DIHA SA LANGUB SA MGA LEON

SI DANIEL DIHA SA LANGUB SA MGA LEON Daniel 6:1-28 Dihay usa ka hari nga ginganlag Dario. Adunay iyang 120 ka mga principe nga mitabang kaniya pagmando sa iyang gingharian. Ibabaw niining mga principe nagbutang siyag tulo ka mga president. Ang usa niining mga president mao si Daniel. Usa ka maayong president si Daniel ug mayo siya mag-alagad. Gimahal siya sa hari tungod niini. Apan nasina ang ubang mga president kang Daniel. Buot nilang makapahawa siya. Busa gihangyo nila ang hari nga magbuhat ug balaod nga kinahanglan walay mag-ampo ngadto sa bisan kinsa nga dios, apan ngadto lang sa hari. Ang bisan kinsa nga dili motuman niini nga sugo ilabay ngadto sa langub sa mga leon. Matag adlaw si Daniel kanunay nga nag-ampo sa Dios. Sa dihang nadunggan niya ang bag-ong gitukod nga balaod, nag-ampo siya sa Dios sama sa iyang gibuhat kanunay. MAkatulo sa usa ka adlaw siya miluhod ug nag-ampo sa dapit sa iyang binuksan nga bintana. NAgtoo siya nga bantayan siya sa Dios. Sa pagkakita sa

THE GOLDEN CALF

THE GOLDEN CALF Exodus 32, 34 Moses was up on Mount Sinai a long time, talking to God. The people of Israel didn’t know what had happened to him. Down below, they got tired of waiting. They said to Aaron, “Make us gods.” The people brought their gold jewelry, and Aaron made it into a golden calf. The people worshipped the calf and danced around it. They said it was their new god. Up on the mountain, God saw everything. He was angry. So Moses prayed that God would not destroy the people. God was merciful. He told Moses to go back down because the people were doing wicked things. Moses went down the mountain with the two tablets from God. When Moses came near the camp. He saw the calf and the dancers. Now Moses was angry. He threw down the tablets. They broke into pieces. He burned the calf. He punished the people who did not love God. God said the people should repent. Then Moses made two stone tablets like the first ones and went up Mount Sinai. There, he spoke to God and a